Andy1966uk

New to Forum - Issue with ICS L85 Firing

Hi folks, new to the forum, and whilst I just bought an ICS L85 which I will contact the shop about, I thought I would see if this is a common issue and if there was a fix that meant I don’t have to send/ship my rifle back for repair.

Seems auto fire works fine, however in semi auto it works for a few shots then starts double firing and finally stops firing. Switching back to full auto kind of resets it, but again in semi auto the same will happen.

any ideas how this can happen with a brand new rifle ?

Common issue. Tighten the small screw on the opposite side of the selector switch. It's really easy to strip though so be very careful. If this doesn't work then you'll need to tighten the screw on the cutoff lever on the gearbox. 

Happened to mine after its second skirmish. Design flaw. 

Do I need to open the top receiver to access the screw? Or is it accessible from the outside ?

btw thanks for replying so quickly, new to forum and Airsoft...

Just now, Andy1966uk said:

Do I need to open the top receiver to access the screw? Or is it accessible from the outside ?

btw thanks for replying so quickly, new to forum and Airsoft...

The selector screw? No it's the opposite side of the selector. Small cross head. It holds in the selector bolt. 

The Cutoff lever you'll need to split the receiver.