G3 Mas Grey with black or green knee pads?

gt414
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, 

first post, so apologies if it's in the wrong section. 

I recently bought FFI's Mas Grey G3 Combat Pants and wanted to buy Crye's Airflex knee pads. Since Mas Grey is pretty close to RG, I was wondering if I should get the green knee pads or the black ones. Maybe somebody even has an image of the pants with green knee pads, bc I couldn't find that anywhere. 

cheers 

Yeah that's my concern as well. Probably black is the safest option, but maybe someone has those 2 lying around and can post a picture. 

As you can see here, mas grey isn't just grey, but has a bit of brown/green to it. Below are some images of the same product in those colors. Maybe that gives a better idea. 

1st: Mas Grey
2nd: Ranger Green

3rd: Wolf Grey (just for comparison) 
lbx-66396-2.jpg

lbx-66400-2.jpg

lbx-66397-2.jpg

• Supporters

Black would look better.

• Supporters

If you want the closest match in a non-replica item, hunt down some FG pads on ebay if you can (they look grey), a bunch were made for some UCP combat pants the US army trialled.  There are clone G3 pads out there in a wolf grey as well, picked up a set to try and they're not bad, think I had to get them on alibaba.  Otherwise stick with black.

Archived