Legion Events - Longmoor - 10th August

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Anyone heading over to this on Sat? I'll be on Barbarians, come say hi :)

I believe @GeorgePlaysAirsoft will be. I have been oohing an ahhing over it, but its transport issues for me. So haven't been able to confirm. 

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
12 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I believe @GeorgePlaysAirsoft will be. I have been oohing an ahhing over it, but its transport issues for me. So haven't been able to confirm. 

I'm the chap you were talking with George about vis a vis a lift :)

We're leaving Reading Station around 7am, but as I understand it that's a little too early for you - a shame if so! I'd like to leave later but really cagey about the gates closing at 9, traffic etc.

1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

I'm the chap you were talking with George about vis a vis a lift :)

We're leaving Reading Station around 7am, but as I understand it that's a little too early for you - a shame if so! I'd like to leave later but really cagey about the gates closing at 9, traffic etc.

If I can work the trains a bit I might be able to make it. The problem is if there are train delays as I need to get to paddington from Dagenham. 

The other issue is that I really fancy a go at playing as a merc, which means you'll be transporting the enemy 😉

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

If I can work the trains a bit I might be able to make it. The problem is if there are train delays as I need to get to paddington from Dagenham. 

The other issue is that I really fancy a go at playing as a merc, which means you'll be transporting the enemy 😉

I've PMed you my number, if you think you can make it then let me know - let me know the specific time the train comes in and we can make the call on whether it's possible to wait for it :)

I'm already transporting a 10th Legion chap so no worries there!

Archived