New starter new gun : tippman m4??

Prism84
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I am new to the world of airsoft and have been offered a tippman m4 with several mid cap and high cap mag spares for £150. Has a replacement extended barrel and mock silencer. I am told it is polymer build primarily. Would this be a good starter gun for cqb as a first gun??

I’m assuming it’s an AEG? I think Tippman started to build them, and not HPA lol

Doesnt sound like a CQB gun if it’s got a long barrel.

For a little bit more, I’d consider an ICS sportline m4. They’re well designed and well proven. Fire-support often do packages with spare mags and batteries

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

For a little bit more, I’d consider an ICS sportline m4. They’re well designed and well proven. Fire-support often do packages with spare mags and batteries

Maybe should have mentioned it will be second hand, just trying to gauge if its worth it as I know very little about the various manufacturers and I'm trying to not buy a dud if I can.

As Wo1f said I'd consider getting a new entry-level AEG for that price instead, at least that way if it's a duff it can go straight back to the retailer. As he mentioned an ICS sportline if you want to spend a bit more, or a G&G CM16 would come in less than the Tippman.

Archived