Battery charger for Nihm batteries

Clovisspike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all what's the best charger for discharging then re charging my batteries.  I have four nihm batteries and they all need discharging then recharging as they aren't holding the charge.  Looking for something that has a display so I can see how much its discharging but not costing the earth...

To my knowledge, you dont need to discharge NIHM batteries as they dont suffer from the memory affect like others. I would possibly say your batteries are buggered.

I would also assume you already own a charger as you're an airsofter so you maybe better of spending your 'charger' money on some 7.4v Lipo batteries. 

If you still want to buy a new charger, I've been using this for the past 7yrs and has done me well so far - https://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=6337

Firstly are they quality batteries or cheapies that come with an AEG?

Either way if you remain the sport you may switch to Lipo/Life batteries,therefore you'll need a "proper" charger.The 2 popular options are the I-max B6 or the Turnigey Accucell,they aren't cheap but they will charge/discharge all batteries.

Archived