Actual upgrades

PopRocket123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've seen so many posts about gbbrs but they all seem to be about just making the bloody things work rather than true upgrades. For the most part I'm just curious about r hopping gbbr barrels and upgraded hop up units and barrels but if anyone has any recommendations for upgrades for a G&P WOC SR-15 it'd be a big help

No experience of r hopping but I usually fit Maple Leaf hop rubbers to mine and maybe a tight bore barrel. I've fitted a Maple Leaf hop unit to my WE Glock tonight and also a crazy jet barrel. First impressions are very positive , increase in fps and grouping improved. Will be interesting to see how it performs in a game , but if its as good as it seems so far I suspect that crazy jets will find their way into the GBBR's as well.

I guess actual upgrades are limited compared to aeg's as there are less parts to mess with and both of mine have been very hot out of the box so have needed to have an NPAS fitted, does that count as an upgrade ?

You can’t effectively r hop a gbbr barrel because it doesn’t have a bridge to support the patch. A maple leaf or TNT hop rubber is virtually an r hop anyway. 

Just throw in a good quality barrel and nub and you’re done. G&P is WA based?

42 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

You can’t effectively r hop a gbbr barrel because it doesn’t have a bridge to support the patch. A maple leaf or TNT hop rubber is virtually an r hop anyway. 

Just throw in a good quality barrel and nub and you’re done. G&P is WA based?

Thanks for the info. I hadn't seen anyone talking about it so I guess that's why. This is my first gbbr so I couldn't tell you about similarities and it and other systems

Archived