Newbie - advice please.

Toots
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi. I'm looking to join a couple of mates from work and go along to a few airsoft games. I'm intending on hiring everything for the first couple of games.

After that, what assault rifle would you recommend as a good all rounder to get started with?

Thanks

• Supporters

I suggest reading through the pinned posts. They contain many useful pieces of information for any new player looking to get into the sport. 

If you cannot find an answer to your question feel free to use the search function. There are many existing threads covering likely FAQs. Failing that give us a shout if you need any help!

I always recommend the CM16 as a good budget entry level gun.

What is your budget and what platform do you like the look of? 

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

As Gepard said the CM16 series is a good start.

But suggest before you look into buying a gun, try out airsoft, see what others have and what you like.

Most will be happy to let you have a look at their gun, if you ask nicely.

Also I would suggest hiring for at least 3 games.  If you spread it over 56 days you can get your UKARA sorted and avoid buying a two-tone gun.

Cheers

G

Yep, 3 games renting is worth it to get a feel for the sport and some idea what style game play you like which will influence what kind of gun you want.

Best to get UKARA registered before getting a gun because getting a blue one and then trying to paint it black afterwards is a pain and most likely look shite.

Archived