Gas Pistol Recommendation

EmeraldPlatypus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A friend of mine wants to buy an airsoft revolver. He'd like western style one with slightly broader barrels. I believe he wants a 4"-6" barrel and it needs to be under 330 fps, gas or Co2 powered. He also would prefer to have the chamber come out the side, rather than the gun-break reloading method. Does anyone have any advice or recommendations for me to give to him? Oh, he's looking to spend under £100.

Answers appreciate.

EDIT: if you have any recomendations at all then please post them, western or otherwise.

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

Check out the sales on at Taiwan Gun and GunFire ATM.

Really really good prices but only modern styles ones no ‘western’ types  .

5 hours ago, EmeraldPlatypus said:

A friend of mine wants to buy an airsoft revolver. He'd like western style one with slightly broader barrels. I believe he wants a 4"-6" barrel and it needs to be under 330 fps, gas or Co2 powered. He also would prefer to have the chamber come out the side, rather than the gun-break reloading method. Does anyone have any advice or recommendations for me to give to him? Oh, he's looking to spend under £100.

Answers appreciated.

there are only two models of western airsoft gun a schofield or a colt. The Schofield is break action and the colt has a loading gate  the cylinder is general removable but dosnt have the modern swing out cylinder. basically the Schofield gas been out of stock for months and a c02 colt SAA will be at the cheapest about £130

Archived