G36C Upgrades

MisterG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Have upgraded the barrel, hop up and bucking in my G36C and it seems to be working ok  Focus was on improving effecive range (accuracy).

I was bang on 350FPS, so might be a bit over now, may need to get a chrono, or head over to Reforger and use the gun range and get chronoed and the same time.

P1040084.JPG

Is there anything else I can upgrade to improve effective range (didn't want a longer barrel).

Cheers

G

what colour bucking did you go for? i love the maple leaf rubbers. You could match the cylinder to the barrel and ammo weight. that should let you use heavier BB's without a massive loss in energy. What weight are you using now?

I went for the 60, would call it a yellowish colour.  I'm using .25s, but bought some .28s to try next time I play outdoors.

Cheers

G

One other thing I did which I forgot to mention.  stablised the barrel with PFTE tape as it was noticeably loose.

Cheers

G

I’ve got the maple leaf yellow in my M4 and it’s fantastic. Best suggestion I could make you’ve already covered .28s are the best thing I’ve found for adding range they just carry on going 

B.B. weight is going to help massively. You should see an improvements with some good quality .28’s. Stabilising the barrel was going to be my next suggestion. You made the right choice with the 60. There’s a 70 in my brothers g36 and while it’s very good, it would benefit from a softer one. 

Archived