Colt M4A1 Keymod Airsoft Rifle Long????

Ryann
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. New to this so I'm wondering if anyone can shed any light on this weapon? Is it good quality? Is it reliable? Is it worth the money? I found it on actionhobbies website so I'm also wondering if this is a reliable site? Thanks all.

• Head Moderator
4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Try posting a link bud

This may be the one, made by Cyma - http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/2-Tone-Colt-M4A1-Keymod-Airsoft-Rifle-Long-Green_A20WY1.aspx#.Wj7oqIXXLE0

If the link Jedi has found is correct, I would suggest looking for something else, as that’s cyma and I know they make reasonable aegs but the m4 apparently isn’t any good, so if I were you I would look for a G&G Combat machine, this would give you a good platform to start from and there’s many to choose from.

I have a CYMA M4 and it’s been great so far.

7AAB4B1A-3111-4CE6-90F2-32F38F2CE5E6.jpeg

54A471D0-B40A-486D-8CCF-07E3673A86FC.jpeg

But cyma m4 internals are not that good.

Get a g&g or an Amoeba (their AM 016 looks really nice), they're inexpensive for what you get..

11 hours ago, Skara said:

But cyma m4 internals are not that good.

Get a g&g or an Amoeba (their AM 016 looks really nice), they're inexpensive for what you get..

Hmm mine hasn’t broken down yet, and it’s perfectly accurate for the price (I think about £150 plus tightbore and guarder spring,

i definitely think as for the body, you can’t do much better if you want a full metal aeg with good parts compatibility for upgrading over time.

Archived