Winchester opinions

HELIflipper03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Started looking around at some lever action guns, and i am desperate to buy one. But not sure which manufacturer or even which type of gun to buy!

So far I have considered 1887, 1873 (including Randall version) and 1892

Any good/bad experiences with any of these? Which one is most fun/has best performance?

Thanks in advance

I'd say these are display guns, nothing more. If you want to buy one, buy one that looks fantastic in a glass box that you can put on the mantlepiece, but take one onto a game and the novelty will wear off faster than your first ten respawns without a single kill.

I dunno if you can still get them anywhere but there is a shell ejecting lever action shotgun out there that you can actually flip cock. Just sayin'...

• Head Moderator

A2 Supplies in Reading (the airsoft shop attached to The Mall) sells several 19 century rifles and revolvers.  Only one a quick search of their website is a gas powered Winchester 1892 Sawn Off by AK - https://a2supplies.co.uk/products/ak-winchester-1892-sawn-off-gaswood?variant=32069747845

Archived