Magazine reliability?

AvidAirsofter776
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there really a point in worrying about cheap mags or can we just go out and get the cheapest m4 style mags we can find? I know some can have feeding issues but I'd like to see what you're experiences are with mags.

Is there really a point in worrying about cheap mags or can we just go out and get the cheapest m4 style mags we can find? I know some can have feeding issues but I'd like to see what you're experiences are with mags.

ASG 140 M4 Mid caps £5.5 each, work flawlessly, light weight plastic, durable, I've dropped them 150cm to concrete over and over. So far the only problem i've had with them is they're too good to replace with something more 'blingy'.

Nice, I'll probably just start with 4 but eventually I might get 10, or more! Who knows?

10 was the only option when I bought them. I would recommend getting the number which fits your pouches best + 1 for the gun/pregame dump pouch. My platecarrier has space for 7 before adding pouches. :D

if you're going for hi-caps I'd suggest flash mags - if not, the midcaps Scarathe recommended will be spot on.

You can pay ridiculous money for "anything-proof" PMags which I've seen survive being crushed under a jeep and they still work flawlessly, but the truth is you'll probably lose a mag before you break it, cheap or otherwise.

if you're going for hi-caps I'd suggest flash mags - if not, the midcaps Scarathe recommended will be spot on.

You can pay ridiculous money for "anything-proof" PMags which I've seen survive being crushed under a jeep and they still work flawlessly, but the truth is you'll probably lose a mag before you break it, cheap or otherwise.

Well, I'll probably be going for these as I prefer midcaps, and they're cheap while also being reliable. Another reason I'd like to go for midcaps is because my team is called MidcapMonsters! XD.

Well, I'll probably be going for these as I prefer midcaps, and they're cheap while also being reliable. Another reason I'd like to go for midcaps is because my team is called MidcapMonsters! XD.

Better than the FlashMag Flashers.

• Moderators

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASG-M16-Round-Magazine-Pack/dp/B00D2V2LGK

Worth having 10, if you lose some, you won't mind. I numbered mine next to the feed lips, never mixed them with anothers' nor lost any. :)

work ok in ICS?, nearly got some last time they were mentioned but didnt as have a few to many ICS mid caps but brother really needs some new ones so this could be ideal :)

cheers Sacarathe :)

work ok in ICS?, nearly got some last time they were mentioned but didnt as have a few to many ICS mid caps but brother really needs some new ones so this could be ideal :)

cheers Sacarathe :)

For the money, my understanding is that these are the best there are. They're not metal FYI!

• Moderators

cool, a little lighter then :)

sent him the link anyway :)

Archived