Tm breacher vs ksg

Elts7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all

Its my birthday coming up after xmas and my local shop has both ksg and breacher in.

Really cant decide on which to get. Pretty much only play cqb so i think theyd both be great. I like the athetics and feel of the ksg but dont like that its plastic.

Not overly impressed with the breacher but its smaller and more mobile compared to the ksg.

Looking at different peoples opinions on each qs ive never used one in the feild and i know the brwacher has alot more mods and support than the ksg as its new still.

Thanks

Had a Breachee and it was incredibly fun. It genuinely provoked fear - in woodland no less - but I was always concerned about the internals giving way.

I would personally like to use the KSG, Hypermonkey from here uses one at The Mall to great effect. The range is great and the spread is not too far, and being on the end of it whilst he unloaded on me for a good 6 seconds while I couldnt move (special game type) you certainly get an appreciation for it!!

You say the breacher has more mods etc, but what would you do to it? most of the breacher add ons are stupidly expensive and imo kind of pointless, an M4 mag in a shotgun? sounds as silly as a M4 stock on one!!

Archived