Bought my first gun today. WE M92F Samurai Edge

Paltala
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title says I finally got to buy my first gun. Having achieved site membership at Trojan Airsoft in Stockport, I went out today to sort out UKARA membership and got my gear.

post-14026-0-98601800-1481568045_thumb.jpg

As you can see there's the gun. Full metal which gives it a nice weight to it. I did consider a full polymer version that had a barrel extender and suppressor on it but it was having feed issues in the shop, so I settled for this.

I have the standard magazine in which, upon recommendation, am using Nuprol 4.0 gas in it.

Also there's a WE M-92 CO2 magazine of which I have another one on order, as that was the last one in the shop today.

On order from online places now, I have the following.

155 round speed loader with pistol adaptor.

A BESTEK Tact vest with detachable belt.

OMGAI full finger gloves

Sig Sauer Gun Case.

Lapurete's Silica Gel Sachets (Which will be going into a water bottle for BB storage once the damn thing is perfectly dry)

I should have the gun case, vest, gloves and speed loader by Sunday. Hopefully the Silica gel as well this week.

• Supporters

Your first gun is always fun. Not a terrible choice either. Just don't use that 4.0 gas once the temperature starts to heat back up.

Yeh, that's why they suggested Black gas. I was gonna go for Red but Ben (Site owner at Trojan) said that Black would be better for this time of year.

Very nice :)

I'd love a Samurai Edge but would be torn between buying a TM or a WE.

How're you finding it so far?

I can't really give a proper opinion on it as my first game will be Sunday.

Archived