PTS RM4

matas17
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So i'v been looking at this gun for quite some time now, I specifically had my eyes on PTS RM4 CQB-CMR 9.5" Custom from Landwarrior. I never had any sort of recoil gun, only been running simple AEG's. I am wondering if this gun is any good and would you recommend any other recoil gun for that matter.

the PTS ERG guns are fantastic, really good range and accuracy out the box. crap air seal though which can be improved by using PTFE tap on bucking/barrel. Generally run hot from new and the spring set to drop fps may drop it too far if you play outdoors. If hot then run some mags through it and then chop small amounts of BOTH springs until the fps is as you desire.

The TM recoil range has a big following, but they aint cheap and also can benefit from being upgraded which the RM4 does not really need. TM hop is better though. Avoid the BOLT recoil guns, they fall to bits.

The TM recoil range has a big following, but they aint cheap and also can benefit from being upgraded which the RM4 does not really need. TM hop is better though. Avoid the BOLT recoil guns, they fall to bits.

yea iv read alot about bolts, one of my mates had one and the recoil kept loosening all the screws on the gun, basically the entire gun would fall apart by itself. Also wanna ask how hot do they come because here in Ireland my FPS limit is 328 and one on LandWarrior states it shoots 350 fps. I am also wondering would tbb and high torque motor would benefit this gun or not at all?

this is the variant im looking at this moment http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-rifles-c38/electric-rifles-c45/pts-syndicate-airsoft-pts-rm4-cqb-cmr-9-5-custom-p5333

ask Land Warrior to provide it at the fps you need

alot of people stated that this is 2nd best on recoil against bolt and tm recoils, cant say anything about tippman or daytona. I'm wondering if i should get mosfet with this gun :D

the TM recoil I've tried was lame compared to the RM4, nothing to do with how it shoots, just lame recoil.

If you want real recoil by a GBBR and deal with crap winter use and low cap mags

the TM recoil I've tried was lame compared to the RM4, nothing to do with how it shoots, just lame recoil.

If you want real recoil by a GBBR and deal with crap winter use and low cap mags

Had gbbr, when it came to autumn and winter it was horrible. Biggest pain in the ass ever. And what about the mosfet is it worth installing one and high torque motor or no?. I just want it to work perfectly with 7.4v and 11.1v lipos or 9.6v nimh batteries.

the RM4 was designed to run on 11.1v LiPos. I'd just buy an RM4, skirmish it and enjoy.

i thought of it like it has normal aeg trigger contacts which are honestly crap and i always replace them with mosfet no matter what :D . I guess im gone get RM4 and gone find some mags because land warrior are out of stock sadly. I'd say that this gun feature wise is similair to PTW but i love this gun far more.

The images on Land Warrior show wires sticking out ?

where do you fit the battery - do you need an external PEQ box or something ?

yea ill get peq 15 and few batteries. wires dont bother me since i used to have pts masada and kept battery in peq 15 on top rail.

if their gun has a different rail system then I don't know but yeah, the Magpul RM4 is front wired.

you would never find rear wired recoil gun, maybe a tm recoil but never had one or seen one use in fields i play.

you would never find rear wired recoil gun, maybe a tm recoil but never had one or seen one use in fields i play.

am guessing you've not done much research then. The RM4 successor is rear wired.

am guessing you've not done much research then. The RM4 successor is rear wired.

randomly searched for recoil guns and came along this, and then looked at it against bolt and tm recoil. I guess successor is not out yet?

Archived