Krytac PDW MidCaps & Attachments

LewisUK
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, after some debate i've decided to invest into a Krytac PDW (http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/Krytac-MK2-PDW-BLK-KTAEG_TRPDW_BK02.html#SID=39 )

I hate using hi-cap's, and there seems to be a split on what midcaps actually work in the Krytac PDW. Is there any suggestions on mags that will work and feed correctly? (Price is not of an issue really)

What's a recommended sight to put on the gun for CQB and Woodland (and the protective stuff for it)

Will normal 7.4v LiPo brick batteries fit? As i currently have a CyberGun AK, so i have batteries.

There won't be any issue with a longer grip either I assume.

And how should I protect my flashlight from getting damaged?

Sorry for all the 'noobish' questions. I want to make sure I don't go spending money on shit that doesn't work, as im new still to airsoft (only been playing 5 months)

Check out the Krytac FaceBook page, there is a thread on there about what mags do and don't work well.

Get whatever sight you get on best with.

The Nuprol Power 1200mAh 30C 7.4v brick LiPo fits well, I ran mine with deans connectors which gave a little more room.

What do you mean by "a longer grip"?

Put your hand over it??? :D (or just don't fit a torch unless it is actually needed).

Check out the Krytac FaceBook page, there is a thread on there about what mags do and don't work well.

Get whatever sight you get on best with.

The Nuprol Power 1200mAh 30C 7.4v brick LiPo fits well, I ran mine with deans connectors which gave a little more room.

What do you mean by "a longer grip"?

Put your hand over it??? :D (or just don't fit a torch unless it is actually needed).

Alright, thanks :P - Found this very helpful list: http://krytac.forumchitchat.com/post/official-magazine-compatibility-list-last-update-081514-7040007?pid=1283935091#post1283935091

I'm using mini tamyia, so hopefully the gun has that connector.. otherwise some diy will have to be done!

On my AK, i have to use a stubby grip to get out of the way of the mag, as the M4 mags tend to be less curved, i'd assume i could have a longer grip

I definitely need a torch, the CQB areas are pitch black in places. Someone was on about like a plastic cover when i last played but i can't remember what he said it was called :(

it comes as standard with mini tam so you'll be ok.
It is a keymod rail system so you will need a keymod foregrip if you felt it needed one although personally I think that would look very odd especially if you fitted a long one, why do you need a foregrip?

Archived