suggest gun with good recoil

forumslv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So (some slate it for having a bad air-seal) it affects fps ?

I think only really an issue in countries with higher fps than the UK but some have maybe had a Friday afternoon gun, mine was def a Monday morning gun as it was solid as a rock (is very tired now as it has had a hard life).

.... mine pumped out a consistent 340fps once bedded in and has great range/accuracy too.

I've bought m4 with recoil. It works fine.

I have couple questions.

Can I use simple mags for magpul rm4 ?

There are two different types of high caps. One of the ways how to wind is to use Pull Cord Black mag and then simple winding technique. Which type would you suggest? I have used simple one but never the Pull Cord Black , is it easier? Do you wind once?

How do I make my gun sound louder ? What ends would you suggest or not to suggest?

Different websites suggested using different V lipo's. Currently, I run 7.4V can I go up to 8.4 V ?

Do you use specific cleaning tools specially made for airsoft barrel ?

Regards

There are two different types of high caps. One of the ways how to wind is to use Pull Cord Black mag and then simple winding technique. Which type would you suggest? I have used simple one but never the Pull Cord Black , is it easier? Do you wind once?

Skip Hi-caps all together, and for that occasional day you don't feel like mid-caps, own a battery operated magazine.

use the proper RM4 mags and you'll get bolt lock on empty, you can use magpul mid/hi-caps but will lose the function. If using hi-caps I prefer the ones you wind manually as they are a shorter profile but the pull cord mags are more convenient.

You could fit a sound hog to it but they are nasty and look crap. It is an AEG, should have got a gas gun if you wanted noise.

RM4 was designed to be used with 11.1v LiPos but you can use 7.4v LiPos but the ROF will be less. I don't suggest using anything but LiPos.

depends what you are cleaning. I use a damp warm soapy cloth on the externals followed by silicon spray if I can be arsed. For the inside of the barrel make sure you wind the hoip OFF fully and then use a square of damp (I use spit) kitchen towel on a cleaning rod or maybe an alcohol wipe. Don't put oil or silicone in the barrel. Don't spray silicone in the gearbox or hop.

I assume any m4 high-cap mag will fit then?

here are a few sound hogs, have you ever tried them and have your opinion

1. Mad Bull Noveske

2. Element NOV flash hider Sound Amplifier "Fire Pig"

3. Nuprol Copperhead Flash Hider 14mm CCW-Black

not sure if this is fake or what, but the sound is amazing and almost as real, but it seems they haven't made the product yet -

Where did you read about RM4 that it allows 11.1 (without breaking everything in the long term)

Sound hogs are nasty horrible crap. They make a shit noise, are annoying to anyone near you and look garbo.

But if you want one I can sell you one that I got when I was new to the game and didn't know any better lol

Archived