Sign in to follow this  
Greg1933

CA M15A4 Carbine Rifle Mods / Upgrades

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I have a Classic Army M15A4 Carbine that I am thinking about modding / upgrading rather than buying a 2nd G&G CM16 Raider....the Carbine was a freebie from a friend.

Looking to mod it with a Forward RIS rail but not sure if I can get one that will fit the battery under?

Is there one available to allow me to change it or would I need to fit a PEQ box on the outside and run the battery from that?

cheers in advance for any help

Greg

At the moment I would prefer to stick with a NimH 9.6v 1600 aH Battery either a nunchuck or a block.

I want to replace the full front guard

The CASV Hand guard seems like a great option but I can't find anywhere that has one in stock...typical..lol <_<

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.