Kombat UK replica Fast helmet gopro mount

Jason8
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My missus wanted one of these helmets and wants to mount the gopro to it. My question is, are the NV mounts all the same size i.e a universal fit whichever brand, or if not has anyone got one of these helmets could you recommend a mount to fit at a good price please?

Thanks.

My missus wanted one of these helmets and wants to mount the gopro to it. My question is, are the NV mounts all the same size i.e a universal fit whichever brand, or if not has anyone got one of these helmets could you recommend a mount to fit at a good price please?

Thanks.

http://www.shapeways.com/product/AST3GAQQ4/helmet-nvg-mount-for-gopro-cameras-perfect-alignm

This is a mount, the part it docks with is called a Shroud.

Whats wrong with just using the sticky backed gopro mounts?

They are much easier to attach and remove the camera and more solid imo. The mount is hidden by the camera so it still looks good.

Too high. It works fine, but sadly people are used to watching airsoft vids from the lower angle, and subsequently anyone that doesnt use that angle for published footage gets winged at. :(

Nice, thanks for the link Sacarathe.

Monkey Nuts, yes I did look at that but to be honest the curvature of the goPro mount intended for a helmet is somewhat different to the helmet itself and 'rocked' a little (not in a good way ,\,,/ )

Archived