Sign in to follow this  
Andy Mc

another new newb... from Berkshire

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

Hi All

Just thought I would come and intro myself, been interested in airsoft for a number of years, but only got around to doing it a few weeks ago after my mates consistent pestering :angry:, been to apocalypse in Kent a few times now and really loved it, so a few weeks down the road I find myself here on this website wanting to learn more quickly :D and hopefully make some investments (guns guns and more guns)

Used a LRS1 R93, M4 Vltor, SCAR-H and some .45 pistols, The SCAR atm is by far my favourite, even though it feels a bit heavy after 2hrs of running around like a lunatic!

Sure i'll meet/speak to some of you at some stage, and I look forward to getting loads of advice and meeting new people.

Hi Andy, I'm Kent based - maybe see you around sometime, It's a friendly forum so feel to ask away - always someone around to answer questions.

Hi and welcome. Being in Berkshire I'm sure you'll come across the Mall in Reading which is a popular indoor CQB site.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.