Sign in to follow this  
ncoifvet

realxtremepaintball.com

Anyone purchase from this company? They are US-based but appear to have lots of hard to find in-stock items in both paintball and airsoft. Thanks!

Those are extremely readily available within the EU already. Unless you feel like paying $40 shipping and then £12.50 duty service charge ontop of your 20% VAT, I suggest you look here or mainland Europe first. Remember, a lot of the sites won't be in English so won't be prioritised by .co.uk Google, so you will need to look on the 3rd or 4th pages most of the time.

Foam rockets fired from MOSCARTs have been a thing for a long time though. I'd be really surprised if you can't find one here.

Excellent, thank you for the advice I appreciate it. The only reason I was looking on the American side of things is I spend time on and off there so I can get things mailed there.

Very true, I would likely leave the launcher at my US residence for local use. This site seems a bit sketchy at best though. It's too bad, the M79 platform is out of stock across the board it seems.