ICS rail covers

Randymanpipe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hola Gringos,

I want to get some dark earth rail covers for my Ics PAR Mk 3 and have absolutely no idea where to start. How do I tell which covers will fit? Any advice is mucho appreciato

• Head Moderator

Caballero, Are these for standard 20mm Picatinny / Ris rails? By cover do you mean the curved solid plastic panel type cover, or the ladder syle that fit into the rails? The rail ladders sold by eBay for about £8 for four and solid covers about £10 pack. These below are tan colour:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-Rubber-Ladder-Rail-Covers-Handguard-17-slots-to-fit-21mm-rail-Airsoft-UK-/151356377436?var=450523083290&hash=item233d8b095c:m:m2SYBQICiFf4lKq927moAFw

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KNIGHT-RIS-rail-panels-covers-set-of-4-Coyote-Tan-/251810417306?hash=item3aa1120a9a:m:m3QaTm4Ru8vpF6QAnb1JhaQ

I always start with eBay, and just need to refine seach, then check Amazon, and airsoft sites.

Top banana!

It is the first one, 20mm picatinny/ris rail covers. Gonna spray me stubby grip, stock and fit the dark earth rail covers. Go for a black/dark earth colour scheme. It's all the rage this season don't you know. Lol

• Head Moderator

Are yes, the autumn look. I am favouring some nice russet and plum coloured trousers :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/1e/d2/f21ed2d3087156d7973e706ec6d9b8d2.jpg

Haha,

I bet you are Jedi, will enhance your presence on the battlefield no end! X)

Hey jedi,

I was wondering when you were going to rock up wearing this little number?

post-11797-0-86083600-1445062414_thumb.png

Guy iv just bought a red dot and magpul stubby grip runs the facebook page for the guy who makes them.

Search for galac-tac Ryan flowers

'I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quit operational when you friends arrive' mwahahahahahahaha

• Head Moderator

Hey jedi, I was wondering when you were going to rock up wearing this little number?

Now somthing else to add to my wish list of items to spend my money on :0

• Head Moderator

I like the shadow trooper kit:

post-11596-0-51019300-1445110114_thumb.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.