I need a sniper stock for my l96

HubicPair

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Do you mean a part of a stock like the plate on the end?

What brand of L96 do you have?

Okay, It's a friends Well l96, he broke his stock and wantted to know if there was a way tot get one without buying another sniper

• Root Admin

I had this issue when I had to leave my stock behind when I moved and was really lucky in finding a broken one (an L96 that is) in the classifieds section of Zero In after posting a 'wanted' thread there. Took a month of bumping though. I went to a lot of retailers too before that but turned up nothing. Even tried some US sites where they have a lot of broken stock and they said the L96 stuff goes really quickly when it's on sale in their 'boneyards'.

If it's fixable, try products from Plastic Paddding - the Gelcoat Filler I have is basically liquid plastic and is super hard wearing but also sand-able plus it bonds to what you stick it on. May be worth a go.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.