micolara

HELP Please

Can someone out there help me with my dilema please...i have a m16a1 looking spring loading gun i have took it apart as the spring came off now i dont know how to put it back together...here is a picture of what i have...i tried looking for diagrams and manuals online but i couldnt find any 😕😕

Hi there is the link for my photo thanks in advance and i hope someone can help, i have been trying to put this together for 2 days now and still no luck 😕😕

I'm afraid this is well beyond my areas of expertise, but I can tell you that these are where the springs are going to end up. The area boxed in red should have something running along it - could be the plastic bit on the left.

ggzJZuQ.jpg

Hi thank you for your help, I wish I could tell you that it work...I tried every possible angle but the parts just would not go together 😕😕

I don't know how to help you, but I have a solution, go to a local airsoft store and ask if they can help, or often, your local airsoft field can fix it for you. I hop you get it fixed! Good luck