Will this fit?

AJWest

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I'm looking at getting a CA53, I wanna put my A5 lower on it from my CA MP5 but will it fit straight on? The only difference between them should be the obvious magwell on the upper receiver and other minor ones so I can't see why it wouldn't fit but I wanted to check before I went and bought the 53, any help appreciated

AJ

• Supporters

The fire selector on an A5 is different. The firing positions wouldn't match up correctly with the gearbox and obviously the 3 round burst wouldn't work.

Thanks, didn't think of that, I just like the modern look over the more classic sef style, especially if I'm gonna go for a police type loadout which I'm thinking of doing, not really a deal breaker though I'll probably still buy it :P

• Supporters

Thanks, didn't think of that, I just like the modern look over the more classic sef style, especially if I'm gonna go for a police type loadout which I'm thinking of doing, not really a deal breaker though I'll probably still buy it :P

I see where you're coming from but if you want a Police look wouldn't an MP5 be better anyway?

Personally I prefer the SEF lower because I hate the way the ambi selector digs into my index finger when you try and set it to Auto!

I've already got an MP5 but its got a horrendous 2 tone cover up on it but also being as it is still in use by some forces and it's not such a common sight on the field I wanna get the 53, I also love the premise of it in its real format as well

• Supporters

I've already got an MP5 but its got a horrendous 2 tone cover up on it but also being as it is still in use by some forces and it's not such a common sight on the field I wanna get the 53, I also love the premise of it in its real format as well

I think Cumbria are about it for current service users of the 53 but yeah, go for it! I like them myself but the front end just seems too short for me. Prefer the 33. Or even better the G3KA4. mmmmmmm....KA4...[makes Homer noises]

I like pretty much the whole H&K family (: I love the MP5 size 5.56 idea and the looks with a surefire foregrip are just luuuuuuurverly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.