Appraisal on a TM Scar H

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Afternoon All,

I'm only testing the water here, but how much is a boxed TM Scar H (DE) worth nowadays?

It's completely stock internally, was purchased 10/2/15 and comes with 6 TM mags (Normal cap). Only skirmished a few times and is in good condition.

Will add pictures when I can.

I may or may not sell this depending on how much it's worth. Just thinking of having a change around of my gear.

Cheers

Dan

• Supporters

You might be able to get around £400, people are quite often happy to pay high prices for second hand TM Recoils that are stock.

Just be wary of the prices that some retailers are showing for guns they don't have in stock so you don't get savagely low balled. There's been a bit of stink kicked up around the use of trades recently and it seems some have tried to dump any stock with trades on as to be shot of any liability on their end.

I had heard something about that and I recently went to buy some bits, which had silly pricing only to find out nothing was in stock.

A black Scar H??!!?!? Heracy lol

I think the Scar is one of the few guns which I wouldn't buy in black lol

If I could get £400 I'd be happy, I might stick it up for sale and see what interested I get.

2 pennies worth... I have a Scar L in Black, wish I'd bought the tan one now as there seems to be more desire for the tan ones! (Plus ther real one is tan). Worth checking a few sites as both have been on offer this year for up to £100 off list price (Yep, I paid full RRP too).

• Supporters

A black Scar H??!!?!? Heracy lol

I think the Scar is one of the few guns which I wouldn't buy in black lol

If I could get £400 I'd be happy, I might stick it up for sale and see what interested I get.

Its not heracy the real one comes in black as well as tan. The black one looks more menacing in my opinion.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.