Let's talk tactics

Matto2494

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Tried a mix last night of pure aggression and hiding in the shadows worked really well ended up with 8/9 pistol kills when hiding and plenty of SMG kills when aggressive.

Have got the mother of all welts on my abdomen though good shot by that bastard!

• Supporters

Playing Cqb I tend to run into which ever room or corridor the grenade came from. No one ever expects it and is normally easy pickings.

I've done this a few times and it works really well. Lots of players stood around with their guns lowered waiting for the person nearest the door to move. When I get round to getting a pouch for my Oshiboom i'll throw that out there when a timed grenade comes in.

The downside is you can get lit up, but these things happen.

My local site has lots of rooms, buildings and cover.

I tend to be quite good at remembering layouts and the covering angles of arc and fire so can casually stroll up and down in the shadows knowing where I can make contact from and where I'm safe from pretty much any arc of fire.

I leave the shouting on and rushing around to the guys who like doing that, they tend to take lots of hits whilst I quietly and efficiently pick off the enemy, seemingly with my side arm of late.

The fibua and cqb tactics learned in the military are useful but this is a totally different kettle of fish so to speak

My local site has lots of rooms, buildings and cover.

I tend to be quite good at remembering layouts and the covering angles of arc and fire so can casually stroll up and down in the shadows knowing where I can make contact from and where I'm safe from pretty much any arc of fire. But depending on what the game is, one has to adapt tactics to it, there's a certain game we play and because of the trigger response and that my AEG is pretty accurate I can pretty much cover all the exits on my own from one position, that's not a flaw in the game, it's just using cover and fire very efficiently.

I leave the shouting on and rushing around to the guys who like doing that, they tend to take lots of hits whilst I quietly and efficiently pick off the enemy, seemingly with my side arm of late.

The fibua and cqb tactics learned in the military are useful but this is a totally different kettle of fish so to speak

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.