Rifle Slings

sundown

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone link me a good rifle sling for a G&G AEG?

I have bought 2 so far, but they are to small for the rifle to sit across my chest (I can throw it over my shoulder with the slings ok, but they aren't big enough for the rifle to sit across my chest while running/walking/ not holding the rifle)

Thanks

Sundown

Union Jack Airsoft

Ebay no 121722047007

Its got Bungee so you can stretch it up to an aiming position without it hanging round your knees at rest and the attachments are shrouded to stop them scoring your gun with use.

Union Jack Airsoft

Ebay no 121722047007

Its got Bungee so you can stretch it up to an aiming position without it hanging round your knees at rest and the attachments are shrouded to stop them scoring your gun with use.

Cheers Baz - this sling defo lets you have the gun accross your chest with no issues? (it can sit on chest fine and you have enough slack to raise it from chest and aim?)

• 4 weeks later...

I use an MS2 which I more or less happy with. Its a 2 point adjustable sling and it can also clip and become a one point if you need that. My main complaint is with the quick detach at the rear as it has a tendency to get caught on my tar 21 and come undone. Its also a bit too thin and ends up digging into the shoulders after a day of solid use but the benefit with the easy adjust 2 point and the clip to 1 point are really good useful features.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.