New to sport - Nobody to play with :-(

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If you've ever been to Epsom or heard stories of it, you'll know that there is no way of NOT calling hits, even for those that choose not too. The environment is so close (not to mention full auto being the norm) not calling isn't a option!

But bloody good fun! Just going solo the once has goven me the confidence to never be shy of going solo again. Where about do you play?

I'm in sunny Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes and Finmere are the places I play but I really want to try the Mall out at some point.

The great thing about Airsoft is the Like-minded people, even the tryhards are not so bad once you ask about their kit ;)

Yep Im committed to going, funnily enough I have, and the batteries are charging as we speak lol.

I've been busy, got some army surplus gear, face mask, new hi cap mag and a new large battery. Had a visit to the airsoft shop in Romford after work today, they are great in there.

When I was 17 I was working full time, and literally couldn't spend the money (learning to drive and couldn't drink) so I randomly bought an AEG! So I'm taking that with me. Its been a few years hence why I thought a new battery would be prudent.

I have a habit of throwing money at a hobby, then stopping after two weeks (I have a guitar, carbon Road bike & simulation racing cockpit to prove it)

Let's hope this lasts longer!

You still going next weekend?

Oh sweet! If my I can remember, there is a Army/Navy surplus shop in Romford.. about 10 minutes drive from Airsoft Zone too! Quite big in there also..

The service in Airsoft Zone is like no other! I bought my first AEG in there when I started playing, and then I've recently bought my Firehawk from there 3 weeks ago. Popped in there on Wednesday to pick up a pistol for a friend (who doesn't have UKARA) and they let him play around with all the pistols, let him dry fire a few times too. Brilliant service!

Also, got me to buy some Enola Gaye EG18 smokes... looking forward to using them on the 9th :P

Hahaha, here's hoping that you won't stop after two weeks this time, eh?

Yeah dude, we'll be there!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.