New from Suffolk

airbaseNG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Just signed up here hoping to get some good advice.

I'm waiting to complete my three games before getting a license to buy my first gun.

Looking to buy some clothing and a tactical vest soon so I don't have to wear the bloody jumpsuits that smell of stale sweat anymore. Any advice on what to get that is good for night/day time?

I was thinking an all black or dark camo print trousers with black jacket/shirt and vest.

If any of you are regulars at Combat Thetford or Raven Ipswich give me a shout!

Si

Hi. Joined the forum myself today.

Our sister organisation run's the site at Tuddenham.

Know what you mean about jumpsuits.

Think about what you want to wear going forward. If you dont know yet, buy cheap for now.

DPM is always reasonably priced and practical in woodland. Black isnt good in woodland.

• Moderators

Welcome, still a newbie here!

Camo, well it seems there are lots of posts and lots of suggestions and ive been reading most the last few weeks, and to be honest, unless you know what your doing in the art of concealment, anything goes, get what your comfortable in and want to look good in more to the point :mellow: , dont mind being corrected ;) ,

Vests - seems to a be a little bit of a mine field but seems better to spend more, loads of probably copies on amazon, they may even been decent, again, still looking into it...

bay of e is good if you dont want to spend loads while getting the right feel for what you want then go elsewhere.....i wouldn't mind some ATACS-LE but seems a bit rare over here! haha

Hope to get to Tuddenham one day...its 30mins away!, 2 of the guys that play there i see if i pop to the local surplus store they enjoy it and recommend it. I'll look into the Raven Ipswich, prob an hour away for me

so far game one at Urban Assault, game 2 will now be after summer hols...when given permission, just need the UKARA...shame i cant just add it to my shotgun certificate!

• 1 year later...

Archived