M4 mag problem

Greeny1992

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey there guys,
I've recently bought an ICS CXP-16 L and ordered some mid cap mag's for it.
When they arrived I tried putting them in the gun and the catch isn't holding them.
Upon inspecting the mag's, they look exactly the same apart from being 1-2mm thinner than the standard one that come with it so they are too narrow for the catch to keep them in.
Anyone know any mag's that will fit my gun at a reasonable price? (mid caps)

Thanks in advance.
Chris

Hey there guys,

I've recently bought an ICS CXP-16 L and ordered some mid cap mag's for it.

When they arrived I tried putting them in the gun and the catch isn't holding them.

Upon inspecting the mag's, they look exactly the same apart from being 1-2mm thinner than the standard one that come with it so they are too narrow for the catch to keep them in.

Anyone know any mag's that will fit my gun at a reasonable price? (mid caps)

Thanks in advance.

Chris

I run with 5 G&P mid caps they feed perfectly in my G&P m416 and I think that they are compatible with all ICS m4s but it's worth sending where ever you're buying them from a email just to double check. (I got mine from wolf armories for £19)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.