Will this battery fit?

Berto

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

cheers - often the crane stocks have "about" a 20mm tube by "about" 125mm or 5 inch length for 2 sticks

BUT it is so difficult to just say this or that will work for deffo unless I start digging through the exact gun type

(which a number of my guns now have stubby's on them instead)

some can go up to about 21 - maybe 22mm at a mega push - a cyma seems to a little larger & square rather than round space

Nothing worse than buying a battery that you find out it JUST don't wanna fit - done that classic :(

so where ever possible - try to make up a bit of cardboard/wood - anything a similar size n shape and see if that will fit

plus a bit of room for wires etc.......

a pig of battery gun mofo has to be the mp5k - its long thin tube that really has a max of about 18mm tube

plus some stick batteries with a thick wire running down outside of the old skool nimh seem to stop many batteries that should fit

reall pain in butt stock that gun for batteries

You might as well just grab the ones I linked to be honest. Higher capacity and discharge for an extra couple of quid. Plus you KNOW they fit.

To be fair that's good advice.

Just ordered 2 and a charger.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.