Old Style Tube Speedloader

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anybody know if you can buy these in the UK.

Evike seem to sell them but it seems wasteful importing such a cheap item and Evike dont have the best reputation.

I just got one of these with my first G&G rifle, found it useful for counting BBs, but I can't find another use for it.

I was wondering whether I could get more of these only yesterday for counting BBs - As I don't have fine enough scales. I've dealt with evike twice now and the only issues I had were with UPS (on both orders). I guess you could make your own, and slightly melt one end so the BBs don't fall through without a slight push?

Blame google, not me. Cheap though out of stock.

Edited by Sacarathe

http://www.theplasticshop.co.uk/acrylic-tube-extruded-clear-8mm-od-to-25mm-od.html

Not too expensive comes to £32 for 10 metres (10mm outside diameter, 7mm inside diameter). I'm sure it's cheaper elsewhere. :)

I guess you could melt it slightly to create a section that bbs can't fall throught unless pushed.

Looks like the ones on evike are their own produce, best to look for someone to include them in their order for you. So cheap lol.

• Supporters

I very nearly imported one of these bad boys from evike before chrimbo.....

http://www.airsoftworld.net/elite-forces-sl14-speed-loader.html

trouble is the speed loader would look more menacing than most of my crap guns :D

but - giving it some serious thought if I was gonna get another G&G from there

(no too many - stop looking Duck ffs)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.