Leaking mags that take co2 cartridges fix !

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My tanfoglio mag was leaking, basically as soon as I fitted the cartridge all the gas fell out... It was leaking from the little doughnut shaped seal that sits around the "spike"

So I made a new one... Ground the top off a gas Cartridge, got a drill bit the same size as the doughnut seal, drilled that in to the end of the cartridge and used that as a stamp to cut out a little ring of rubber...

And to put the little hole in the middle, fit the rubber, take an old empty cartridge and fit it as usual and the cutter puts a little hole in it !

Job done.

Grab a beer.

Thank you.

• Root Admin

Those little o-rings and the fact that the cartridge didn't always come out are the two real PITAs when it comes to the CO2 mags I have for my WOC. Bought enlarged o-rings and a very weak spring (for ejecting the cartridge more easily) and that seemed to remedy things quite a lot.

Glad you fixed it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.