Where to buy PolarStar stuff

Shizbazki

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So guys I am planning to build a DMR type weapon sometime in the next 6 months and have decide to dabble in a HPA system and so base it around that.

Bare in mind that i haven't even selected the gun to be the base weapon so its still early stages at this time, so far the only thing i have decided upon yet is that it will use PolarStar.

So far i have found athe following UK PolarStar suppliers:

Beesting - based in Manchester

Grange Airsoft - Coventry

Airsoft Emporium - Halifax

Of the above 3 only Beesting and Grange Airsoft are mentioned as official Dealers on Polarstars website.

So my question to you guys, have you ever bought or dealt with any of the above companies and which one would you recommend?

• Supporters

TBH i am also leaning towards Beesting as they seem to do full kits.

As i say this is a long term goal, i plan to amass the funds (looking to save budget of £1500) for gun, Polarstar system and a scuba tank for refilling, i have a local dive shop in North London in the area that i work in that does full tank refills for £7.

• Root Admin

Yep.

I waited on eBay and got a really good quality 10lt 300 psi SCUBA tank for £100 delivered (new they're £190) with many years still left in its hydrotest. Guerilla 88/4500 and then bought a Ninja pro v2 regulator as apparently the G3 that comes with the Guerilla leaves a bit to be desired. All in all I'm looking at £9 for a tank refill which should do me for 25-ish refills on the tank I'll be regulating.

I've not had a dispatch notice from Beesting so I'm not entirely sure what's going on right now. Maybe it's in the post and they've not told me? Hasn't been even two days yet though so I dunno.

• Supporters

The Grange sells P* stuff as well as Beesting. Danny Cox @ Beesting will sort you with pretty much anything.

• Supporters

Yep.

I waited on eBay and got a really good quality 10lt 300 psi SCUBA tank for £100 delivered (new they're £190) with many years still left in its hydrotest. Guerilla 88/4500 and then bought a Ninja pro v2 regulator as apparently the G3 that comes with the Guerilla leaves a bit to be desired. All in all I'm looking at £9 for a tank refill which should do me for 25-ish refills on the tank I'll be regulating.

I've not had a dispatch notice from Beesting so I'm not entirely sure what's going on right now. Maybe it's in the post and they've not told me? Hasn't been even two days yet though so I dunno.

Let me know how you get on, its sounding like Beesting it is

• Supporters

if you have any issues with them let me know as I know the guy who owns Beesting and can get hold of him on a personal level.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.