What qualities to look for in M4 magazines.

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ASG midcaps are fantastic. £50 for a box of 10.

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/m4-m16-magazine-140rnd-mid-cap-box-of-10-asg

Agreed - I've been using these for 2 years and haven't had a single problem.

3rd vote for these.. work a charm in my combat raider after a nightmare with other brands...

Good point - mine have been used with Classic Army, G&P and TM guns

I ended up with loads of mags which miss-fed before buying those...

Bought the 10 ASG 140 rd Midcaps @LWA today.

I just got 5 of those mags delivered from airsoft zone, do I need to do anything to ensure they work ok? Like fill them up and empty then a few times or are the good to go straight out the box?

I just got 5 of those mags delivered from airsoft zone, do I need to do anything to ensure they work ok? Like fill them up and empty then a few times or are the good to go straight out the box?

What! I could have bought less. :/

That said I needed something and LWA were the only site in the UK in stock.

• 2 months later...

I've been using the ASG 140 round M4 Mid caps for a few games now, been through 4 refills of the first 5. Had only one problem with them, and I suspect that is as much down to the gun as it is the magazines, though I'm not sure.

When I dump the magazines (after the gun ceases to discharge rounds) there are always 3-4 BBs falling from the magwell.

I get that the follower does not leave the magazine, as the G&G mag which came with the gun did - though I'm confident that the loss of 4 bbs is better than getting mud on the follower (and inside the magazine) or breaking off the follower from the G&G magazine (which I have never used).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.