Eotech replica protection

LazzurusMan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm currently the winning bidder on an Eotech replica for less than £10, and even if I don't win I'm buying one, and was wondering, do I need a flash kill or will I be alright with a cheap slot in clear lens protector?

I just don't want my holo sight to shatter on my first skirmish, or ever really.

Either will work.

One of the screws on the exterior case on mine has a damaged allen key slot so I cant get the case off to fit the clean lens protector.

I managed to cut the flash kill back and insert it from the front.

• Supporters

KIllflash - just looks the nutz

as long as it can take a bb that is main thing

but I ain't one for show or looks malarky but I gotta say killflash

don't matter if eotech has a dead battery - it just looks the nutz

and you can get them quite cheap from Taiwangun I think I bought mine from

You can get a Killflash from Chinese sellers on eBay for less than £7 which are exactly the same as the ones sold by UK retailers for over twice the price.

Saves the expensive sight for sure.

Well I'm getting one of the really short clones with the lump on the front for the battery, does anyone know if the kill flash will fit that one?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.