First Game

MrMcG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Soooooooo

We went to our first game last night at Epsom tunnels and well what can I say WHAT A RUSH!

Managed to learn a lot from the main guy there and fellow players everyone seemed friendly and approachable and luckily it wasn't just myself and friend who were new two other guys were there as well.

What I managed to learn -

Gas pistol with full metal construction = Useless in the cold, My hand gun gassed out several times and when you looked at it the slide was frozen up and the whole slide was freezing!! As I was wearing gloves I didn't really notice.

So is their a different type of gas I can use that will combat this or is the safest option an ABS constructed pistol I fired one of those and it was a lot better tbh.

My drop leg side holster not for me I didn't find it comfortable or nice to use my pistol came out a few times so not much cop really, I will remedy that at some point.

Other than that I am really pleased with how it all went, I bought cheap gear to start with and now I can enjoy upgrading my gear.

Must say I was also really impressed with the performance of the AEG weapons my head has been turned I will admit.

Now this morning I find myself sore and covered in a few welts hahahaha

• Supporters

ABS pistols will suffer less from cooldown than a metal pistol plus being lighter it should have better gas efficiency in general. That's pretty much why people like Tokyo Marui pistols (even though they are about 50% more expensive to buy).

As for the drop leg holster it sounds like you don't have it adjusted properly. Do you have any pictures of you wearing it?

Glad you had a good time though!

Guest PT247

TM pistols are a lot better.... but if you are only using a pistol and getting through the rounds then they will all suffer to some extent.

Its great going to a skirmish & seeing how well your loadout performs. I have mine to a point where I only have to do minor tweaks which is great.

The first time I went I realised that all my pouches were set out wrong, certain things were over tight & I was carrying way too much stuff.

you will learn everytime you go, not just playing but about your kit too.

glad you had fun mate

Thanks Guys :)

Are all Tokyo Marui pistols ABS or do they have a ABS base and metal slide ( assume a metal slide wont be to much of an issue )

I did think i had it adjusted wrong but had a few people look at it and they agreed it couldnt be adjusted anymore the top strap was fine the lower one was the problem and the actual clip to hold pistol in place.

Will try and get a pic of it later to show you all.

Was a shame with the pistol as i only got to fire a few rounds before big plume of gas hahaha

I'm never a fan of GBB.

I once snook up on three guys took out my WE Glock 23 pulled the trigger........nothing but a fizzing noise & me getting my arse kicked.

I sold my pistol after that.

:(

I'm never a fan of GBB.

I once snook up on three guys took out my WE Glock 23 pulled the trigger........nothing but a fizzing noise & me getting my arse kicked.

I sold my pistol after that.

:(

Yeah thats kinda what happened to me hahahaha

I guess i can use different gas but playing underground with a full metal pistol prob didnt help ill look to get another maybe I think the desert eagle is completely ABS

Was really impressed by some of the electric guns and the sound they made when firing :o

Yeah thats kinda what happened to me hahahaha

I guess i can use different gas but playing underground with a full metal pistol prob didnt help ill look to get another maybe I think the desert eagle is completely ABS

Was really impressed by some of the electric guns and the sound they made when firing :o

Yeh it stings like a bitch when three guys are lighting you up at the same time......oooo!

Welcome to the sport mate :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.