value of a riffle.

Mtemprell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What would people say the value of a king arms m4 gbb with ra tech internals is worth. It's hardly been skirmished and I ghought 300 wasn't too high. But I'm trying to sell it and no one seems bothered. Just wondered if it was my price or the riffle doesn't appeal to people. Thank you.

• Supporters

The base gun isn't exactly well regarded and gas guns aren't that popular to begin with so that'll be why you're not seeing a lot of interest.

Couple that with the fact most people aren't interested in upgrades you've fitted because they don't know your level of competency - for all they're aware the parts could've been fitted badly and cause the gun to be worse than it was before.

Buying second hand is a gamble. lf people can't be sure what they're getting is going to be good for the money they're just not going to bother with it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.