Best gas to use in full metal pistols

bruceball1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a WE hi capa 5.1 dragon and I'm looking to find the best gas to use for efficiency and performance. I'm currently on green gas and firing around 300 fps. For those of you who don't know the dragon it has a split top slide and is full metal. It has a good kick on it but a lot of gas is used to kick back the slide.

Ok had a look online and I can't seem to fund guarder black gas anywhere. I could be just being dumb but could someone tell me where to get it? And could someone recommend where to get the propane aswell and which brand

Good ol` Colemans.

I use an Airsoft Innovation oil pump kit to add silicone to the bottle so I don't need to faff about

• Root Admin

Ok had a look online and I can't seem to fund guarder black gas anywhere. I could be just being dumb but could someone tell me where to get it? And could someone recommend where to get the propane aswell and which brand

Try Firesupport or Action Air UK.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.