Krytac Trident CRB M4 AEG

Shizbazki

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So when we thought Pro Airsoft Supplies were going down hill they shoot back and start selling Krytac AEGs, seeing this and having heard Jonathan Higgs of Airsoftology bang on about Krytac so much i decided to go and get a Krytac for shits and giggles. Retailing around £295 i managed to get it for £280 (5% discount) as a member of the Emergency Services, so having got home, played around with it a bit I decided to do one of my review video, Enjoy!

Airsoftology, KRYTAC CRB Review:

• Supporters

Awesome review.

The grip, the lack of rails and the flash hider are very disappointing and I think everyone will loose the stock's buttplate in about 10 seconds. The hopup the ambi selector are nice, but nothing special. There just can't be that much magic in the gearbox that is a standard v2 + fet + qd spring that would reason the price for me.

• Supporters

Other than the crappy parts the rest of the gun is well made and meshes quite nicely together, the lack of rails does not bother me too much especially as a lot more accessories will come Keymod ready in the future and i like the sleekness of having no picatinny rails except where they matter.

For the time being i am looking to get a better pistol grip, a Magpul AFG, some Magpul MBUS sights, and maybe a DBAL to complete it and a Magpul sling, obviously some of these will be clones.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.