New to the Site

Endorser

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys!

Stumbled across the site a little while ago thought id finally sign up and join the community. Been airsofting for 3 years around North London way am a Ukara member at Red 1 Airsoft CQB the school very good site friendly bunch, ive also played at AWA herts, Techbrigade and Viking.

Ive got a G&G M16A2 and a WE G17C, even though ive been for 3 years i feel like such a noob still haha

Looking to get myself a new AEG something around the £300 price range any suggestions would be brilliant

Marc

Welcome to the forum!

Hard to suggest one as there are so many...was gonna say try to find a KWA RM4 (were around £350 but hard to find now) seeing as you already have an AR platform though I'd recommend something more exotic and different unless magazine / parts compatability would be a big deal for you

Thanks Pal thats my biggest problem there are sooo many to choose from haha

What sort of brands would you recommend G&G, KWA, WE that sort of thing?

• Supporters

Welcome; you are now exiting my usual price range; so I'm no help :). If you like CQB you could look at SMGs/MPs like MP7s, MP9s, Uzis, P90s, etc. I have a TM MP7 GBB (which is amazing) and a ACM P90 AEG, which has an FPS problem (but it's down the list of backups anyway).

£300 is enough for a decent Tokyo Marui, high-cycle even but about 150 short of a recoil version.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.