New player kent. What's best to start up guns/site

Strider69

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

check the sticky's at top of this section - loads of really useful info

try to avoid retailers with "BB" in their names - they sell mainly very low end stuff to kids & noobs

fine for backyard plinking but not so good for taking to a skirmish site and going up against much better guns

please have a look and read up on the sticky's - do not just rush out and buy the first gun you like the look of

what gun did you use/hire M4 G36 AK or whatever and did you get on with it ok ???

give it plenty of thought before you buy anything and please ask

too many people buy snipers and find it ain't for them or buy a pistol but hardly ever use it

usually beginners should consider all options and perhaps get a decent starter rifle

welcome to the forum

I used the g36c and loved it, nice rate of fire and not a bad range. My friend let me use his m4 as well and that was just a beast also lovely range and even more accurate. Thinking I maybe I should try another site in Kent and ask a few more questions in person.

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like youve got airsoft fever !! lol

Best thing is to go to a few games, maybe in Kent and rent different guns. Gives things time to settle and work out what you really want before you start spending money.

If you play at the same site each time, you can start working towards your UKARA if you are over 18.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum.

We're lucky that we've a host of Airsoft sites in Kent...

Apocalypse Airsoft (my regular haunt)

Cool Under Fire

Jungle Warfare Airsoft

Quex Airsoft

UCAP Sandpit

And this isn't all of them... Like others have suggested, maybe get to some of these sites, all will do rentals & you'll get to see & feel in some cases what others are using, their experiences & what they have found works for them.

Hope to see you around at some point

Mike

welcome, say good bye to all your spare cash!! And nights spent researching guns on youtube lol. alot of my team are also from Kent might see you about. As above our the best local sites to visit, this site has a crazy amount of Airsoft vets that can help you out with anything.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sinister-616/1469092159990392

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.