M4 + 203 advice

Rabwolves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just thought I'd ask the wider community their advice on this setup.

Aesthetically, I'm really keen on an m4 with grande launcher. Is it best to buy each separately or as an all in one package. If separately which is best? I have £400 budget but the further under I can keep it the happier (wife) I be. The picture below is as close as I'd like all round so any more advice on parts etc. would be most appreciated.

post-9325-0-84354400-1427906566_thumb.jpg

Best do the sums.

Cant really see much of a technical benefit either way - just comes down to bundling offers.

There is a long and short version M203.

I have a HK416 with a long version and I can only just get TAGs into it. Not sure if this would therefore be a problem with the short version ?

Guest PT247

I have a medium madbull m203, the tag shells only just fit, they wouldn't with a short version. I prefer standalone launchers personally. If you are after a second hand under barrel launcher I could be persuaded to part with mine!

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.