Ammo pouch tight

Cheeky vimto

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently bought a new double stack ammo pouch. The pouch fits one mag perfectly in either the front or back slot. When I try to fit the second mag in I have to really fight to get it in. Has anyone stretched a pouch before? I read online that some people put the pouch in warm water and leave a mag in it whilst it dries, has anyone tried this?

I've left a couple mags in it at the moment hoping it'll give over time but I'll be using it next week and at the moment i won't be able to without wrestling for a mag.

Never tried it but worth a shot, I've got the same problem with one of mine so I'll be giving it a go aswell

Try getting the pouch damp and then leaving mags in it while it dries. This worked for my P37 webbing, it may work with modern materials too?

The inside of my pouches have a plastic type covering for water proofing so it may not work

Warm water should work as it'll make the plastic a bit more pliable before it sets again.

Never tried it but worth a shot, I've got the same problem with one of mine so I'll be giving it a go aswell

If you do it let me know how it works out. I'm going away this weekend so I'll try leave my full and see how it is on sunday day night.

Cool, I'm defo giving it a try then :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.