TM G18C only fires full auto :/

Guest RektnNekt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest RektnNekt

Hey again

So I've been having a few set backs with this G18C.

The hammer (for whatever reason) stopped working, so I took it all apart and put it back together again. That fixed that issue, even if it was a pain in the arse.

Then I went to test fire it.

Put the selector switch to semi, and pulled the trigger. To my surprise, it fired full auto...

Looking in the slide, the selector switch looks like it is doing what it should do, but it just isn't actually doing what it should :L

What do I do?

Before you removed the slide, did you put it in full auto to remove it easier ??

I have the electric version and had to put it on full auto to remove the slide, I forgot one day and it only fires on semi now which I dont mind

Guest RektnNekt

Well I couldn't find answers on how to fix the GBB version so instead I just played about with the internals again. I got it working now, so hopefully that is the last of my problems with it :)

• Root Admin

Check the auto sear. Sometimes it wears out (infact it's one of the things that does quickest). If you need a spare then give me a bell and I'll post you my old stock one if this happens again.

As for switching to full auto before removing the slide, that's not something that you need to worry about with the GBB.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.