Go Army (army surplus and outdoors, getting airsoft guns soon)

Aengus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Go Army is an army surplus store in Cumbernauld ('bout a half hour from me) here's there website.

I went in to the store so I don't know how there web service and postage stuff is but from what I've seen they're really nice friendly guys. They where happy to take stuff out of the packets and let me try it on, which some stores are very snobby about, after I bought some stuff from them we had a chat about airsoft and they play every Sunday at Section 8 (that's why there store isn't open on Sunday) but they were saying it would be too intense for me and suggeseted another site which looks very good (haven't been yet). They've already got some airsoft stuff but it's only accessorys and things but once they get their UKARA dealer thingy they're planning to get a gun display, the time frame they gave me was two weeks from then (so one week now).

Overall a great store, Nice People, Cheap Clothes and they're getting guns soon !

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.