G Hop installation

I saw this video a couple of weeks back but didn't know what to make of it. You said you got a noticeable performance? Did you use the same buckings he recommended?

- Ant

I did this to my G&G T4-18 with a prometheus purple bucking patch and the same for the sealing bucking. Worked better than a basic hop marginally. Wasn't super impressed myself.

I saw this video a couple of weeks back but didn't know what to make of it. You said you got a noticeable performance? Did you use the same buckings he recommended?

- Ant

I used spare madbull buckings I had in my tool kit. As for range I wouldn't say it makes much difference but accuracy is defo better. Before I'd say that 7/10 rounds would find their target at 35m (coke can size target), but now its 9/10 verging on 10/10 finding their target.

I used spare madbull buckings I had in my tool kit. As for range I wouldn't say it makes much difference but accuracy is defo better. Before I'd say that 7/10 rounds would find their target at 35m (coke can size target), but now its 9/10 verging on 10/10 finding their target.

I would say it gave me about the same effect. I am not convinced by this whole "it goes further" argument, that seems like garbage to me, but it does improve accuracy.

I would say it gave me about the same effect. I am not convinced by this whole "it goes further" argument, that seems like garbage to me, but it does improve accuracy.

Exactly :)

Hi guys and gals

just thought I'd share this with you all. So this weekend I installed in my A&K SVD a G hop modification. Its basically the same as your standard R Hop but using an old hop bucking to create the patch.

Well I can say I'm impressed. It hasn't increased my range that much but my accuracy has gone through the roof. I am hitting consistently a coke can sized target at 40m every single time. My overall effective range for a man size target with my SVD is approx 70-80m

here is the link that I followed on youtube.

Nice link