Tips for selling?

team flex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, so I have decided to sell my G&G. I am not quitting the sport, it's just I won't be playing for a few months due to hockey and it's not summer :P so I have decided to take the leap. I will be buying a G&P at some point probably, however I would like to know what you people do when you sell your guns.

I have decided to go with pick up only and cash on collection, as it means that no RIF's will be lost in the post, and there should be no chargebacks.

How much would you say a used G&G CM16 with: magpul moe stock and foregrip in DE, both legit magpul. 2 cyma 190 round midcas, an 3 CA 130 round midcaps. 2 450 round hi-caps, 1 G&G and 1 army armament.

Also, 1 2600mah 7.4v lipo and a legit (paid £40 on component shop) turnigy accucel 6 digital, with all the right leads. All of these but the mags have original boxings, and the 3 mids were second hand off of spatch and are in good condition. Finally, it will come with an 552 eotech sight with a custom made lens protector that is made out of motorcycle visor, shot it a few times before putting it on and it works very well. Lastly I believe it is a clone fab defense magwell grip in DE...

How much would all this go for?

All is in good condition/perfect and has original boxes... i was thinknig £220-£230...

thanks guys, I will upload some pictures later.. :)

Yup. If it's all in good shape, you should be hoping for about a ton and a half, perhaps a bit less. If you are expecting it to be picked up, rather than posting it out, then you might be better seeing if you can stick an ad up on a notice board at your local skirmish site, since if anyone had to drive some distance to get the thing, you could realistically expect to subtract their fuel costs from what they are paying for the gun, because it's a buyer's market, especially at this time of year when everyone is skint after Christmas.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.