Box mag urgent help

Rabwolves

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Surprise, surprise I need some help.

I have an A&K mk43, with the standard out the box, box mag. I've already had issues before my current. One of the bipod legs fell off and then the metal catch that holds the mag onto the body unglued itself sending the mag ground bound.

All of that has been sorted but the box mag has now decided to be a bitch. The gearbox is screwed, for the most part not feeding, then one bb, none then 5-6, none etc. as I can't get to the gearbox without smashing the casing (ignoring my lack of mechanical knowledge) what do people recommend? Does anyone know of any 3rd market mags that will definitely work on my A&K or am I screwed and need to buy only their brand?

Like how owning an Alfa Romeo is the only way to be classified as a true petrol head, your not a true air softer till you've been sucked into and had you heart broken by a support gun. When they work, the best airsofting money can buy. I love my gun but screw me sideways I'm tearing my hair out in frustration. I just want to enjoy a game and not worry if my fat boy prima Donna won't pull a hissy fit and give up. By no means the most expensive airsoft gun at £330, that's still a hefty amount of change for something that's so temperamental. We must be the only hobbyists that allow manufacturers to take the piss so much.

Anyway rant over. I don't expect sympathy over a support gun but any help is very, very appreciated. Thank you, attached below is the irritant itself...

post-9325-0-82113000-1419887903_thumb.jpg

You could buy an M4 hi cap mag, undo the screws at the bottom of both mags, pull the mag bit out and swap them over

I've got the A&K box mag for my sons M4 and touch wood its been ok so far

A standard M4 mag will fit most MK43's. Try one and if it works fine then you know the issue is the box mag.

Check the feed tube for any kinks, if the tube is kinked it will stop bb's from feeding. If it looks fine, try cleaning it with some alcohol/meths and some rag on your cleaning rod.

Useful video of how to take the mag apart:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.